Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor trolled: Anshula steps in, says don’t abuse my sisters


It has been a hard couple of days for the Kapoor family, after Sridevi passed away on February 24. Her stepchildren, Arjun and Anshula Kapoor have been by Boney Kapoor's side always. Truth be told, Arjun went to be with little girls Janhvi and Khushi, as far back as the news of Sridevi's demise down and out. 

Recently Anshula posted a social message on Instagram. The statement stated, "Regardless of how tumultuous it is, wildflowers as yet jump up amidst no place." 

While numerous valued her post, there was one impassioned Arjun Kapoor fan who mishandled Janhvi and Khushi. Anshula answered indignantly requesting that individuals not affront her sisters. She at that point erased the troll's remark. Anshula stated, "Greetings, I'm asking for you to forgo utilizing damaging dialect particularly towards my sisters, I don't value it and have in this manner erased ur remarks. While I am thankful for your energy and love for bhai and me, only a little revision - I was failing to work outside India. How about we please spread happiness and great vibes. Much obliged to you for hell's sake."
Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor trolled: Anshula steps in, says don’t abuse my sisters Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor trolled: Anshula steps in, says don’t abuse my sisters Reviewed by The world News on March 05, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.