Naresh Agrawal: “I Express Regret If Anyone Was Hurt By My Comments On Jaya Bachchan”


On Monday, Agrawal said the SP had declined him a Rajya Sabha compartment and offered it to a man since she "could move and act in the movies" 

Samajwadi Party previous pioneer Naresh Agrawal on Tuesday communicated lament for calling on-screen character and government official Jaya Bachchan an "insignificant film artist" while joining the BJP on Monday. 

"I express lament on the off chance that anybody was harmed by my remarks on Jaya Bachchan," he told columnists here. 

Whenever inquired as to whether he would apologize, he declined to remark. 

On Monday, Agrawal said the SP had rejected him a Rajya Sabha compartment and offered it to a man since she "could move and act in the movies". 

"My stature has been compared with that of an insignificant film performer. Because she could move and act in films, my candidature (to Rajya Sabha) has been yielded for her. I haven't taken it generous." 

His comments were condemned by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal.
Naresh Agrawal: “I Express Regret If Anyone Was Hurt By My Comments On Jaya Bachchan” Naresh Agrawal: “I Express Regret If Anyone Was Hurt By My Comments On Jaya Bachchan” Reviewed by The world News on March 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.