Pietersen played his last?


Kevin Pietersen dropped a solid indication that he has resigned after the polarizing previous England star chose not to join Quetta Gladiators in Lahore for their Pakistan Super League play-off. 

Pietersen helped Quetta qualify from the gathering stages in the Twenty20 competition, yet with the occasion now moving from the UAE to Pakistan, he seems to have selected to cut down the window ornament on his disputable playing profession. 

The 37-year-old batsman indicated at his since a long time ago expected retirement with a Tweet which just read "Boots Up! Much obliged to you" before developing his circumstance on Saturday. 

"Somebody just tweeted to reveal to me that I scored 30000+ runs including 152 fifty's and 68 hundreds in my expert vocation," he composed on Instagram. 

"4 Ashes wins. Home and away! T20 WC win. Beaten India in India. Home and away 100's in all real Test countries separated from Bangladesh. 

"All devoted to my family who have quite recently been the most stunning supporters through thick and thin! I'm super pleased with everything! 

"Much thanks to you for all the very beautiful msgs! I cherished engaging all of you! Ciao, cricket! I cherish this diversion!"
Pietersen played his last? Pietersen played his last? Reviewed by The world News on March 18, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.