Ranveer Singh Joins Priyanka Chopra’s Instagram Live; PeeCee Reveals About Her Next Bollywood Film!


Priyanka Chopra and Ranveer Singh have cooperated in Gunday, Dil Dhadakne Do and Bajirao Mastani. This team has won her hearts with their super astounding science prior! 

Professionally as well as by and by they bond extremely well. PeeCee and Ranveer have additionally been spotted celebrating together at whatever point the performer is in the town. 

Recently, on the event of International Women's Day, the Aitraaz on-screen character went live on her Instagram account. However, what got our consideration was that she had a shock for her fans. Her great companion, Ranveer associated the live video! Them two talked on the live video. Ranveer talked about how he and all the young men wore a skirt on the arrangements of Gully Boy. 

The Lootera on-screen character additionally communicated his perspectives about ladies' and their significance. He stated, "I was raised by ladies my naani, my mummy, my sister. Whatever I am today, it is a direct result of them. They resemble lionesses. I don't have the foggiest idea, where I'd be or what I'd be-I am what I am a result of them. I believe it's incredible that we are praising ladies today." 

Ranveer additionally disclosed to her Gunday co-on-screen character to return to India and accomplish more films. He stated, "Jesus Christ PC, I am on shoot at this moment. I need to act and all yaar. Be that as it may, we truly miss you a ton ya. Return to India and do some more Hindi motion pictures. For the love of all that is pure and holy PC!" 

To which Priyanka answered, "It's nearly happening Ranno, it's nearly happening!" 

Further, Ranveer advised her, "I need all the gup( chatter)!" PeeCee closed down by saying, "I ll give all of you the gup when we are not conversing with the entire world." 

Presently, this is so cute!!!!
Ranveer Singh Joins Priyanka Chopra’s Instagram Live; PeeCee Reveals About Her Next Bollywood Film! Ranveer Singh Joins Priyanka Chopra’s Instagram Live; PeeCee Reveals About Her Next Bollywood Film! Reviewed by The world News on March 10, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.