Sunidhi Chauhan Says The Remix Gave Importance To My Music Know-How, Not Looks


The Remix, exhibited by Amazon Prime Video, will likewise include arranger Amit Trivedi and DJ Nucleya. It will begin gushing on Friday. 

Artist Sunidhi Chauhan, will's identity seen as a judge on the advanced reality demonstrate The Remix, says shooting for it while she was pregnant was accommodating and pleasant as the accentuation was given to her melodic information over her looks. 

The Remix, introduced by Amazon Prime Video, will likewise include author Amit Trivedi and DJ Nucleya. It will begin gushing on Friday. 

Sunidhi was pregnant with her kid. She conveyed a kid in January. 

"'The Remix' came to me at an exceptionally unique stage in my life – when I was expecting my first tyke. It is cheering to get a warm welcome by the makers of the show. In addition, they made the working air as agreeable for me as conceivable – it didn't feel like I was on set putting in numerous extended periods. 

"What is really noteworthy is the way that the significance was given to my melodic know-how, and not what I looked like on screen," Sunidhi said in an announcement. 

Facilitated by performer Karan Tacker, "The Remix" will have 10 groups each containing a vocalist and music maker, who make their own exceptional sound of music and contend with each other. 

An Amazon Prime Original, the show is made and delivered by Greymatter Entertainment.
Sunidhi Chauhan Says The Remix Gave Importance To My Music Know-How, Not Looks Sunidhi Chauhan Says The Remix Gave Importance To My Music Know-How, Not Looks Reviewed by The world News on March 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.